SQL Server Developers, SQL Server Development Services
Brief introduction to the SQL Server
SQL Server is a comprehensive database platform providing enterprise-class data management with integrated business intelligence (BI) tools.
The SQL Server database engine provides more secure, reliable storage for both relational and structured data, enabling you to build and
manage highly available, perform data applications that you and your people can use to take your business to the next level.
The SQL Server data engine lies at the core of this enterprise data management solution. Additionally, SQL Server combines
the best in analysis, reporting, integration, and notification. This enables your team to build and deploy cost-effective BI solutions
with which they can drive data into every corner of your business through scorecards, dashboards, Web services, and mobile devices.
SQL Server provides innovative solutions that help you gain more value from your data.
We use SQL Server in all types of commercial businesses software just like Custom Development Solutions, Web and Application Infrastructure,
Business Process and Integration, Data Management (Business Intelligence), Mobility Solutions and Information Worker
Productivity Solutions and so on.
Nova's SQL Server developers have been actively engaged in this field for more than 3 years. Most of them have more than 5 years of
software development experience by using SQL Server. They are expert level in T-SQL, stored procedure, SQL optimization.
We have got over 20 projects working with SQL Server, We are the best SQL Server developer with expert knowledge of:
- Working on SQL Server 2000/2005 databases, creation and maintenance of tables and stored procedures, performance tuning and load testing.
- Working with development team to build database solutions for web based applications. Design and develop schemas,
write SQL code, and provide recommendations for scalable and efficient data storage.
- Data cleansing and maintenance. Work with the Client Services team to troubleshoot and resolve data anomalies.
As a company, Nova backups our SQL Server developers with:
Most of our SQL Server developers have skills or experiences:
- 3-5 years of database development experience with large enterprise databases.
- Expert knowledge of T-SQL and ability to write complex SQL queries, and store procedures.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS principles, logical and physical database design and data modeling.
- Strong focus on code quality and maintainability.
- Strong oral/written communication skill, especially in being able to communicate technical information with clarity and accuracy.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
We have completed lots of projects in SQL Server domain. To learn more about our expertise in this field,
please refer to the related case studies: