Silverlight Developers, Silverlight Development Services
As Microsoft® Gold Certified Partner and Silverlight™ Partner, Nova Software has
adopted Silverlight in various projects. With our proven expertise, we are glad
to provide our clients with customized services.
We offer services as follows
- Rich Internet Application Development using Silverlight and WCF RIA Service.
- Integrating Silverlight into existing applications to enhance interactivity.
- Audio and Video Integration using windows media streaming.
- Website development along with audio, video and animation.
- Migrating an ASP.NET Web Application to Silverlight.
- Windows Phone app development.
We have completed a various Silverlight commerce
solutions, see more case studies,
also click the following book to activate the
to see case studies.
We master the MVVM pattern and frameworks
Our developers have a profound understanding of the MVVM design pattern. As the
most popular pattern used in Silverlight/WPF, it enables a separation of responsibilities
on teams that are lucky enough to have designers and programmers, each can work
independent of the other. It also produces clean code with better readability and
maintainability. Furthermore, it tremendously improves the testability so that we
can test the behaviors without involving the view. Currently the Silverlight app
developed by us all takes MVVM as the client-side architecture pattern. We not only
design customize MVVM framework on our own, but also have much experiences in third-party
frameworks such as Prism, Caliburn and Light MVVM Toolkit.
We know third-party controls well
We have adopted various Silverlight controls in our Silverlight projects to present
the content in rich and colorful forms. Among them are built-in controls, Silverlight
Toolkit, as well as the widely used third-party controls such as Telerik, DevExpress,
MindFusion, and ComponetOne.
WCF RIA Service
We are proved adept at WCF RIA Service
RIA Services provides a pattern to write application logic that runs on the mid-tier
and controls access to data for queries, changes and custom operations. It also
provides end-to-end support for common tasks such as data validation, authentication
and roles by integrating with Silverlight components on the client and ASP.NET on
the mid-tier. By Taking advantage of WCF RIA Service, our developer will work effectively
and produce pithy code.
We use Entity Framework to save time and cost
By Taking advantage of Entity framework, it will significantly cut down the development
time and produce better designed code, it also simplifies the development work,
even a less-experienced developer can work effectively on top of Entity Framework.
We gained lots of experiences regarding Entity Framework, we adopt it not only in
Silverlight projects but also in on other projects to help our clients cut down
Our skill set
Third party controls
- 2+ years' .NET experience.
- At least 1 year's Silverlight experience
- Can develop Silverlight/WPF application by MVVM, Entity Framework, WCF RIA Service
and third-party controls such as Telerik, DevExpress, ComponentOne and MindFusion.
- Can comprehend module-level requirements.
- Competent to take on the design and development task of simple project.
- Can independently refactor and optimize parts of the system.
- Can learn and apply new technologies at a normal speed.
- 4+ years' .NET experience.
- At least 2 years' Silverlight experience
- Can design the architecture of ordinary-sized project;
- Can guide a small team with 3 to 5 people;
- Can master and apply new technologies quickly;
- Can communicate with clients and clarify the unclear requirements;
Our Team Members
Click the picture to open the
Silverlight mode to know more about our team members.