Our experiences in PhoneGap
- Push Notification
- Local Storage
- In-App Browser, Child Browser
- In-App Purchase
- Barcode Scanner (QR_CODE, DATA_MATRIX, UPC_E, UPC_A, EAN_8, EAN_13, CODE_128, CODE_39)
- Facebook & Twitter Integration
- Video & Audio
- Native File System
- Many other common features: Accelerometer, Device, Events, Connection, Splash screen, Upload etc.
- Our PhoneGap team are all consist of very experienced developers
We are also skilled in related techs:
- Product Quality is what we are always most proud of.
- Fast development in agile. The development is fully under your control.
12 years of experience in software outsourcing.
You will find it very easy to communicate with Nova.
(also known as Apache Cordova) is an open-source mobile development framework.
It enables programmers to build applications for different kinds of mobile devices using
HTML5 and CSS3,
so that it saves much cost and time when developing cross mobile platform applications.
Contact us now
to engage a larger audience with a lower cost.
Is PhoneGap right for your projects?
All applications can be developed through PhoneGap except:
- Background services. For example, calendar, weather etc.
and most games have a lot of calculations.
So PhoneGap is not suitable for games, because of the performance issue.
If you come along with the above projects, we suggest you develop native apps in
PhoneGap suits you the best if you have requirements like below:
You want your application to run on different popular mobile systems.
i.e. iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Palm WebOS, Bada and Symbian.
You have insufficient budget for many mobile platforms.
1 PhoneGap developer = 7 mobile developers.
It's reported that PhoneGap projects cost 1/5 of what are developed in different.
You cannot wait a long time to put your app in live for many platforms.
PhoneGap makes it possible: write once, run everywhere.
You already have a working website, and you want to let it work on mobile devices.
There will be very few code changes to port a website to mobile,
If you are still not sure if your app should be developed in PhoneGap,
we are very glad to help for free.