NoSQL Development, Offshore NoSQL Developers
NoSQL databases are gaining traction outside of the web scale enterprises such as Google, Amazon and Facebook in which they started. They offer a distributed, scalable view of data which is difficult and costly to deliver with traditional RDBMS databases.
When do I need a NoSQL database?
A NoSQL database should be considered for certain use cases when you have:
- difficulty scaling your database at an acceptable price/performance point
- schemas with large areas denormalised for performance
- local transactions without a strict ACID requirement (eventually consistent)
- large quantities of video, image or text data (i.e. CLOBs and BLOBs)
- to support high volume spikes in data write.
NoSQL is a rapidly growing area and navigating through the hype to decide how you can benefit from this innovation is very challenging. At Nova we have on-going work with large clients exploiting NoSQL solutions for key use cases and maintain expertise in a number of projects including:
- Apache Hadoop/HBase
Our services are designed to help you:
- select the right NoSQL software
- integrate it with your existing architecture
- configure and tune it for high scalability
- load test it to confirm saturation points