This model is applicable to three scenarios:
- 1For single project, clients prefer a flexible project scope to accommodate the business changes; however, they don't need a long-term contract.
- 2Companies that outsource frequent but discontinuous software development projects.
- 3At the refining stage of product development, new features need to be added and existing issues need to be fixed, but the work amount is not enough to retain a full-time developer.
The essential idea of this model is, the project cost is a function of the project execution time and the resources deployed. Nova guarantee:
Upon completion of each task, our developer will send daily work reports accurately recording time used.
Use upon approval
For reserve hours, we will not use them unless the client agree on our rough estimate for a task.
We will respond to all requests within 12 hours and try to complete tasks asap.
Clients do not pay for low efficiency or bad quality. Cost will be refund if the work quality is not satisfactory.
- Under this model, the hourly rate will be adjustable depending on the total number of hours.
- As for clients who outsource frequent but discontinuous projects, we will calculate the total working hours at the end of each month and then apply the best rate.